K-60 Superchest for sale

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Frank Murch
Site Admin
Your Location: San Diego

K-60 Superchest for sale

Post by Frank Murch »

I am posting this for a fellow member.

In the early 1940s, if you wanted the best, you would buy a K-60. This was the top of the line “Superchest”. It is 16.5 high, 30.75 long and 15.25 deep. The drawers are on sliders. This thing is a “tank” and weighs in at 130 lbs. (Empty)

This one is ready for restoration. It is located in Greenville, NY, right outside Albany.

I would prefer a good home and local pickup. Posting here first – If this does not work out – off to E-bay.

tjandcarol@msn.com
Attachments
Carol-1.jpg
Carol-1.jpg (571.34 KiB) Viewed 1904 times
Carol-3.jpg
Carol-3.jpg (941.74 KiB) Viewed 1904 times
Carol-2.jpg
Carol-2.jpg (992.2 KiB) Viewed 1904 times
drylakesspeedco
Your Location: las vegas

Re: K-60 Superchest for sale

Post by drylakesspeedco »

hello interested in k60 and also sent you a email with my number..thank you charles 801-592-2476 cell
fishchips
Your Location: United States

Post by fishchips »

Did this sell?
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »