1980s Engine Analysis System

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
areaden1
Your Location: Fort Washington, MD

1980s Engine Analysis System

Post by areaden1 »

I have been cleaning out a family member's house for a few days when I found a Snap On Engine Analysis System in the garage. The unit appears to be in pretty good shape and I am told that it was fully functional when it went into storage in the early 90s. I have no use for it and figured someone would want it. I have no idea what it is worth but I found a smaller similar set up for $1700 on ebay. If that price isn't fair, I am open for offers. The unit is located in Prince George's County MD. This stuff is definitely out of my wheelhouse but I will do my best to answer questions or give you more details. http://m.imgur.com/a/2I5X0
areaden1
Your Location: Fort Washington, MD

Re: 1980s Engine Analysis System

Post by areaden1 »

Still open to offers. I need this gone by the end of next month.
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: 1980s Engine Analysis System

Post by Gregorygoard »