C-52D Ignition Wrench set with pouch $50OBO

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
atomicdaddy
Your Location: Huntington Beach, CA

C-52D Ignition Wrench set with pouch $50OBO

Post by atomicdaddy »

This is a set that my father, a top Snap On salesman in 1972 and 73 for the Orange County area of California, had in his collection. It may have had some use but really is tough for me to tell. the 1/4" is so tough to get out it seems as though it hasn't been removed at all before. Everything about the pouch looks very, very good and the wrenches, well... they are Snap-On so they are in great shape. 1/4", 5/32", 5/16", 11/32", & 3/8".

I am looking for a best price for this set. I believe that it shouldn't go for less than $50 but will entertain offers for less. If someone bids $50 I will pay the USPS to ship it to you in the Continental US otherwise the shipping will be additional. I will not sell on eBay any longer so this is the only place to get this set and anything else i have to sell that is Snap-On.

Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: C-52D Ignition Wrench set with pouch $50OBO

Post by Gregorygoard »