Snap on Wheel alignment workbench

A section for restoring tool boxes, advice or ratchet repair and how to care for tools.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
CARGUY820
Your Location: Front Royal, VA

Snap on Wheel alignment workbench

Post by CARGUY820 »

Yesterday I purchased a Snap on wheel alignment workbench at a yard sale. Was wondering if anyone has any information about it. It has a lower base cabinet that is roughly 4'x4' and an upper hutch that is close to the same dimensions. The lower cabinet has 2 locking drawers and used to have sliding doors. It has partitioned shelves inside. The upper hutch has a pegboard back and fluorescent light above. The light has what appears to be a hand painted lens which says "Snap on Wheel Alignment". My intention is to restore it. The cabinet is bent on one side and has a bit of rust from sitting outside. Someone did a very poor job of repainting it and all of the trim has over spray on it. I cannot find any pics of this thing to let me know what the lower doors looked like. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
docsbro.3
Your Location: s e wi.

Re: Snap on Wheel alignment workbench

Post by docsbro.3 »

1975 cat. has a picture hope this helps
s.e. charles
Your Location: northeast coast

Post by s.e. charles »

you guys probably know, but a fellow on HAMB just turned me on to this resource:

https://archive.org/search?query=snap+on+tool+catalog
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »