SnapOn Oscilloscope For Sale / Value

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
TractorDude98
Your Location: Sagle, Idaho

SnapOn Oscilloscope For Sale / Value

Post by TractorDude98 »

Hi guys!

My name is Bryce, I live in Northern Idaho.

The main reason I have come to this board, is for help. My dad is 58, and has been a Chevrolet mechanic since he was 14. He is no the top technician at a HUGE Chevrolet dealer in our town. He has had this SnapOn MT665 Oscilloscope that he bought in the 80's as far as I know. He USED to use it around home when he was doing a lot of work at the house, but that has tapered off over the last few years, and this thing has really gone by the wayside. It has just been sitting in our shop. Protected and out of the weather of course, but it is covered in dust, and he says it hasn't even been fired up in 8 years.

He is wanting to sell it just to free up a little more space in our shop (which seems to be shrinking??? :P)

Neither one of us have the slightest idea what it is worth, anyone interested, or have any advice to offer?? I really appreciate it...

Thanks very much, Bryce
Tractordude98@gmail.com
dbduster
Your Location: Alberta Canada

Re: SnapOn Oscilloscope For Sale / Value

Post by dbduster »

Hello Bryce,
Not sure if this item still available. I have interest in acquiring a working automotive oscilloscope for working on and learning about older vehicles, particularly 6 volt, point ignition cars/trucks. Being located in Alberta your location is within reasonable driving/pickup distance. Any information appreciated.
Regards
Harry
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: SnapOn Oscilloscope For Sale / Value

Post by Gregorygoard »