1928 Snap-On 5/8 drive 16 inch extention

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
vwbeach

1928 Snap-On 5/8 drive 16 inch extention

Post by vwbeach »

Thanks to help on this board, I know what this is now, and have no need for it whatever. It is a Snap-On "Giant" line 16 inch extension in 5/8 drive. The mark dates it to 1928. I found no other items even close to this in the tools I inherited, so I am pretty sure it hasn't been used in close to 60 years. It is nice and straight. Anyone interested? If so, please contact me at vwbeach@gmail.com with any offer.
Thanks!
Greg
giovanni8

Re: 1928 Snap-On 5/8 drive 16 inch extention

Post by giovanni8 »

Hey Greg, I think I have one like it- great big old handle, with reversing 'plug' 5/8 drive....I was goinna' list it on E-bay with a few other odd Snap On pieces, any idea what it's worth?
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: 1928 Snap-On 5/8 drive 16 inch extention

Post by Gregorygoard »