Snap-on KR 65B Box

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
J.A.F.E.
Your Location: Mojave desert

Snap-on KR 65B Box

Post by J.A.F.E. »

At least I believe this is a KR-65B made in the early 60's. There are two or three variations and I believe this is the 65B. This one has been used and is not in the best shape cosmetically. I cleaned it and straightened the hinge corner enough to make it usable but otherwise is as found. The lock works and has a key but it is not the original lock. This one has the catch on the front so the box does not need to be locked to be moved - not all the models have the catch. I put the liners in they are not glued in and can be removed.

$100 including domestic postage and tracking/insurance. Sorry I do not use paypal. Money orders or cash, possible personal check. Open to trades.

Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: Snap-on KR 65B Box

Post by Gregorygoard »