Set of three KR420 boxes

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Matt
Your Location: Upper Michigan

Set of three KR420 boxes

Post by Matt »

FOR SALE !!

Hi- Newbie here. The story;I bought a set of three 2 drawer boxes about 10 years ago as I liked how solid the boxes were built. I cleaned up and painted one set to use for storing my handguns. Today I went back out to the garage and pulled out the other two sets ( I never used these ones) with the intention of cleaning them up and painting them to match my other one. I started looking at one closer and noticed that it is a Snap On ( no wonder they're built well). Knowing that they're old and that people like collecting Snap On stuff I started buzzing around on line and found out that they are collectible. I found this site and figured I'd list them as I'm sure someone would appreciate them more than I can ( extra cash in my pocket doesn't hurt either). Research indicates that all three are KR420 boxes.
So, to describe them; 3 sets all with keys, working, original locks, all drawers slide well, no dents to speak of, no rust, and some old postal service stickers on the top from when one gentleman shipped them to his brother in Upper Michigan from Florida. Neat. The gentleman here must've had left over paint from his garage and did paint the outside of the boxes with some light green brush paint. That's why I never noticed the Snap On badges on the fronts. Furthermore, I put another coat of textured paint on the pistol box I've been using. I'm sure the paint will make some of you purists cringe, but it is what it is. The boxes are complete, in good shape, and have no holes drilled in them that I can see.
I would be interested in selling one or all for a fair price. I have no idea what shipping would cost but that'd be on the buyer.
If there's no interest, I'll continue with my textured paint plan and use them for my firearms. Feel free to give me a call or e-mail. My name is Matt and I live in Upper Michigan's Copper Country. (906) 369-4008 :o
snapy64

Re: Set of three KR420 boxes

Post by snapy64 »

if you could post pictures it would help
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: Set of three KR420 boxes

Post by Gregorygoard »