Snap On collectibles

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Some snap on dude
Your Location: United States

Snap On collectibles

Post by Some snap on dude »

My father recently passed away and I inherited a bunch of Snap On collectibles
He was a vice president for about 10 yrs or so, the promoted him to president but he declined and retired instead
I have about 40 Snap on belt buckles including one the looks like a top box red enamel with a diamond and 2 rubys...all for sale
I have a couple of Snap On lapel pins with diamonds, a couple of custom snap on leather belts size 48 and a custom pair of Lucheese 60th aniversary ostrich cowboy boots in excellent shape
512.470.8134...Stuart
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: Snap On collectibles

Post by Gregorygoard »