Intemidator II Tool Cabinet full of tools for sale

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Sprintcar33
Your Location: 75458

Intemidator II Tool Cabinet full of tools for sale

Post by Sprintcar33 »

I have an Intimidator II tool cabinet, 73x39x27, work area on top, 19 drawers, with two side boxes 24x62x28 with 4 drawers and 3 shelves of storage, and two top boxes 16x36x13 each. Total size is 122x86x29 with 27 drawers, 6 shelves, and the 2 top boxes for storage.

Every drawer, shelf, and storage is full of hand tools that range from 1/4 in drive sockets all the way up to 1 in drive. Specialty tools too many to list. Power tools from cordless to air driven in 1/4 drive to 1/2 inch drive. Wrenches of every shape and size.

This tool collection was gathered over a 42 year, 18 wheeler mechanics career. Over $100,000 spent over the years in tools. My entire collection is for sale. Would like to sell complete but might consider breaking it up. The only reason the collection is for sale is I have retired and do not need it any more. This would be an incredible tool set for any professional mechanics shop.

Please text or call 214-500-1574 with any questions. I have numerous pictures I can send.

99% of these tools are Snap On the other 1% are Matco, Cornwall or other professional grade tools. No junk in this box.

Thanks for checking this ad.
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: Intemidator II Tool Cabinet full of tools for sale

Post by Gregorygoard »