WTB - 12pt Metric Flare Nut (line) wrenches

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
flintsghost
Your Location: Colorado

WTB - 12pt Metric Flare Nut (line) wrenches

Post by flintsghost »

I am trying to obtain two sets of 12 point Snap On Flare nut wrenches. I would like to have the early RXM type and also the later
RXFM type. Both of these numbers are for the 12 point variety. The six point models from each era add an S somewhere as in RXM1921S for a 6 point 19/21mm metric or RXFMS1921 for that particular variety of 6 points which is much later. If anyone has any of these wrenches from either variety that are for sale, I would appreciate a contact. Thanks
flintsghost

Re: WTB - 12pt Metric Flare Nut (line) wrenches

Post by flintsghost »

I have found RXM1921 and already had RXM911. Still looking for the others...."help!!"
flintsghost

Post by flintsghost »

Found RXM1012 and RXM1314. Now need RXM1517 to complete the group. I don't believe that RXM series had a RXM1618. Keep in mind that these are metric 12 pts. The RSFM series which is much more recent has still been a harder find. I only have see the one RXFM1921 which I own and it cleaned up very nicely despite the seller thinking it was rusty and pitted. Would appreciate some help on these. Thanks
flintsghost

Post by flintsghost »

Finally got a RXFM1012B that was in excellent shape. Only the 4th RXFM that I have ever seen since I started looking and the 2nd that I personally have. Both my RXFM1921B and my RXFM1012B were Ebay acquisitions and were fairly cheap. Still looking for the other 4 members of the RXFM set and one RXM, the RXM1517. How about help, anyone? Thanks