Want To Buy Some Old Snap-on Tools

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
GTM
Your Location: Somewhere in the USA

Want To Buy Some Old Snap-on Tools

Post by GTM »

I am interested in buying some old Snap-on hand tools to match a F-710-A ratchet. My guess is the ratchet was made sometime during the 1950's. Does anyone have some old matching 3/8 drive sockets or other matching tools from back then they want to sell cheap?
GTM

Re: Want To Buy Some Old Snap-on Tools

Post by GTM »

The date code on the ratchet is 1951. Does anyone have any 1951 3/8" drive Snap-on sockets and extensions in good condition they want to sell?
GTM

Re: Want To Buy Some Old Snap-on Tools

Post by GTM »

Well, it has been a while since I created this post. It looks like there has been a lot of people reading my post about wanting some old tools but I am the only person who has posted a reply. Anyway, I found a few tools and purchased them so I no longer need for my ad to be posted. Thanks to Frank for his forum and the opportunity to post a tools wanted ad.