ISO: SO Socket; 9/32dr, 5/16" hex, date code E

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
FrankLee

ISO: SO Socket; 9/32dr, 5/16" hex, date code E

Post by FrankLee »

I'm looking for one Snap-On socket to complete a TM-120 Midget set:
  • date code E
  • 9/32" drive
  • 5/16" hex
Thanks for looking!
Marvin
Your Location: northern New York

Re: ISO: SO Socket; 9/32dr, 5/16" hex, date code E

Post by Marvin »

I have a 9/32 set from '39 or '40 I wish to sell. If you can help with pricing or finding a buyer please contact me.
koert1911@yahoo.com Thank you, Bill Marvin
FrankLee

Re: ISO: SO Socket; 9/32dr, 5/16" hex, date code E

Post by FrankLee »

Your best bet is to search eBay current and completed listings to determine pricing. There are usually several sets to view in various conditions and completeness.

Browse through the catalogs available here to determine vintage, set number, whether you have any missing pieces, extra pieces, etc. If anything is missing, you may want to complete the set before selling.

Can you post any pictures here?