Snap On KRA-396 tool box restoration

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Joseph36
Your Location: Pennsylvania

Snap On KRA-396 tool box restoration

Post by Joseph36 »

Perhaps someone here can help me : I am restoring a 1971 Kra-396 toolbox , ( can be seen in catalog section, 1970 cb , page 016 ) , and I need a few parts. I am missing the emblem , the handle for the door on the back , and the bottom drawer. If anyone knows the correct emblem or where I might get the other parts please let me know. Thanks , Joseph36 I will add photos soon.
GrandpasHarley
Your Location: Milwaukee WI

Re: Snap On KRA-396 tool box restoration

Post by GrandpasHarley »

I too am restoring at 1971 KRA-396.... Just got it home and started looking over the normal wear dings and dents. My side door is badly abused. Looking to find a replacement. Anyone out there know where I can find parts for this model?

Thanks

Josh