9/32"dr -missing sockets

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
rdwaaw
Your Location: Minnesota

Re: 9/32"dr -missing sockets

Post by rdwaaw »

1/4" is all I would have. The m-21 you might have to settle on a non-rep ,not marked Snap/On.
maxcarp709
Your Location: Las Vegas

Post by maxcarp709 »

I just saw this thread yesterday,while looking around here for info.It just so happens that I have an M9 socket in my collection.I just recently discovered it is 9/32 drive,not 1/4 as I had always assumed.It is in very good shape for its age.If you are still looking,please PM me and we can discuss.As soon as I figure out how to post a pic here I will.Cheers!
tooladdict
Your Location: California

Post by tooladdict »

My wife is form Sydney Australia but has lived here in the US for the past 55 years. We get down there every year for four or five weeks. We just got back.
What you are looking for is really hard to find. Have you joined the Garage Journal web site. It is huge and you might find them there. There are a lot of other websites for all kinds of industry. Forums exist for everything. Try them. I have been collecting tools sense 1955 an I have only owned 3 tools of that drive size. We have hundreds of swap meets and I get to many of them all across the country when I drive to my farm in Indiana. I look for them all the time but the collectors have gobbled them all up. If I find any I will let you know and will bring them down in the spring of 2018. I will keep a little pocket note book for things I am looking for. I will write yours in before I forget. Happy hunting.
We go to Sydney and then up the coast to Coffsharbour where we have a little 2 bedroom place. I never want to come home. I love it down there.
Regards
Richard
aussiecraig
Your Location: queensland australia

Post by aussiecraig »

Thanks heaps Richard. Sorry for the late reply, just spotted the set next to the computer and that reminded me to get on here and see if there was any luck or news on my search. Do you know what my set would be worth roughly in $au ? I bought a box of various junk at an auction about 15 years ago for about $5 and had no idea what was in it when I bid for it. Had a tackle box, few fishing reels, other bits of junk, and the midget set in it. I think I did ok :) And yes, Aus is a top spot, I'm glad and lucky to live here. I'm half hour west of Toowoomba Qld, but moving to my other house down the snowy mountains NSW sep next year. Cant wait!! :D Thanks again for your time and hope to hear back one day. Craig