New to the forum

This is the place to ask questions about specific tools. Please search for other questions about your subject before you post a new one... it may already be here. Also, please include pictures if possible to make identification easier.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
popeye31
Your Location: Kenner LA

New to the forum

Post by popeye31 »

I am a moble mechanic and specialize in antique and classic car repair. I have a 1930 Model A pickup im restoring for myself . I want to set it up like a Moble repair truck of the 20s and 30s. from my understanding snapon was started around this era. my plan is to stock an old K60 box with tools of the era put it on the flat bed along with a gas compressor that looks like somthing from the 30s and go to crusnights to promote my buisness. The truck will be a bright blue and wood flat bed with a red compressor and tool box. would also like to find a some what small floor jack but I know they werent to small back then. So im looking for info on tools I would want to lookout for at the flea markets and swap meets. O and any pics would help too.
Frank Murch
Site Admin
Your Location: San Diego

Re: New to the forum

Post by Frank Murch »

I don't have any suggestions for you. I don't know, but the idea is cool. These came to mind
photo3.jpg
photo3.jpg (127.64 KiB) Viewed 621 times
Photo2.jpg
Photo2.jpg (139.11 KiB) Viewed 621 times
photo1.jpg
photo1.jpg (100.11 KiB) Viewed 621 times
photo4.jpg
photo4.jpg (61.3 KiB) Viewed 621 times
photo5.jpg
photo5.jpg (91.2 KiB) Viewed 621 times
popeye31
Your Location: Kenner LA

Post by popeye31 »

I love it. Ive been looking for a wrecker boom also, but thay are prity hard to find in my neck of the woods.The snap on truck would be a cool restor. I know a few snapon salesman that would love to get there hand on it.
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт