FS: Snap-on on car brake rotor lathe & creeper parts

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
My427stang
Your Location: Nebraska

FS: Snap-on on car brake rotor lathe & creeper parts

Post by My427stang »

Original instructions and most of original styrofoam in the case.
All parts for the basic kit there. In the instructions it indicates what the basic kit is, as well as lists of additional adapters and a motor kit. I did a thorough inventory based on the instructions and it is the basic kit plus a few personally added bolts and spacers.

Looking for 300 plus shipping and insurance, but be advised it is pretty heavy. I am in Omaha, NE area, ZIP 68133. Thanks!

I also have two creeper pads, new, but unboxed, no damage, one JC-23 one JC-45S, both red, respond here and I will post pics if interested. Have a few new Snap-on casters too, will update later