1962 KRA-377A Snap On roll around Coaster Cab FOR SALE

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
katietn
Your Location: Memphis TN

1962 KRA-377A Snap On roll around Coaster Cab FOR SALE

Post by katietn »

I have a 1962 KRA-377A Snap On Coaster Cab with optional three drawer set below for sale
Here is the original catalog info link of the one I have http://www.collectingsnapon.com/catalog ... gPage=1715.
I would like to sell local since shipping would be crazy unless you want to pay it. I live outside Memphis TN. I will send picture of actual tool box to interested SERIOUS inquiries. I has been used but is in good condition. all drawers work perfect
Shoot me an offer if interested.
JUNKMAN
Your Location: 41 N X -77 W

Re: 1962 KRA-377A Snap On roll around Coaster Cab FOR SALE

Post by JUNKMAN »

will you possibly take fifty for it considering I live in PA and it will cost a ton to ship it. I may be interested.
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: 1962 KRA-377A Snap On roll around Coaster Cab FOR SALE

Post by Gregorygoard »