9/32" M-70 L ratchet wanted

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
dbduster
Your Location: Alberta Canada

9/32" M-70 L ratchet wanted

Post by dbduster »

Snap On.JPG
Snap On.JPG (121.33 KiB) Viewed 568 times
I was recently given a 9/32" drive socket set. It appears to be complete with exception of the reversible ratchet M-70-L. The set seems to be a hybrid of the No. 58 9/32" drive (as it has no speeder tee but has a long extension, no spot in the metal case for the speedertee) and the later 1/4" drive TM120 (but has no 3/8" 3rd square socket). I have found, at Quartzsite AZ, a Plomb WF8 9/32" drive ratchet for the set but would prefer to have an original Snap-On ratchet. All coded pieces of my set are G or E.
Owlair11
Your Location: FLORIDA

Re: 9/32" M-70 L ratchet wanted

Post by Owlair11 »

I have the ratchet , I believe. I will get it out and take a picture. Also have a 6 inch extension.
Owlair11
Your Location: FLORIDA

Re: 9/32" M-70 L ratchet wanted

Post by Owlair11 »

6inch extension is m60 G code and ratchet is snap on midget m70 I looks like capital i
Has made in usa on side and patent #1854113 on bottom I tried up loading pics.