Chevrolet CCT Blue Handle Screwdriver Set

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
CCT Tech
Your Location: USA

Chevrolet CCT Blue Handle Screwdriver Set

Post by CCT Tech »

Hello,
I am looking for a set of Dark Blue Handle Screwdrivers with the Chevrolet CCT logo. They were given as awards in the 1980s -1990s to Chevrolet Technicians. Ideally I would like to get a complete set of 8 but I am also open to individual pieces as long as they are in good displayable condition.
Chrysler had a similar program called the "Golden Tool" award with a large assortment of gold plated tools including sockets, wrenches, chisels, and other hand tools. I am not aware of any other Snap On Tools that were made for the Chevrolet CCT awards program but I would also be interested in buying others if they did.
Thanks!
Attachments
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (30.7 KiB) Viewed 429 times