vintage 1/4" drive socket/drive set 120A TM-B

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
ghougham
Your Location: Seattle, WA, USA

vintage 1/4" drive socket/drive set 120A TM-B

Post by ghougham »

Hi folks,

Newbie here on the forum. I had the cutest most useful 1/4" drive socket/ratchet set way back in the late 70's but it got lost (i.e., stolen) and I never replaced it. Now I want one! What I had was the 120TM-B standard set of 20 tools that came in the little steel box. I just found a decent example of that red box online (which is KRA-255), so what I'm now looking for are the 20 tools that came in it. The set is listed on p. 43 of the 1978 catalog here, but I'll try to list them out here as well. These all more or less seem available on Ebay (did they change the design of these item numbers over time? I want them all to match), but if there is expertise here to help me out to make sure I get the right ones that would be ideal. What do you think it will cost me? Any leads most welcome! Thanks, all!

TM-4A long shank drive (black handle)
TM-6 socket 3/16
TM-7 socket 7/32?
TM-8 socket 1/4
TM-9 socket 9/32
TM-10 socket 5/16
TM-10F breaker bar
TM-11 socket 11/32
TM-12 socket 3/8
TM-14 socket 7/16
TM-16 socket 1/2
TM-18 socket 9/16