Vacuum grip

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Snap-on Boy 92
Your Location: Anglesey UK

Vacuum grip

Post by Snap-on Boy 92 »

Hey guys and gals has anyone got any vacuum grip pliers from 1930s-40s they want to sell?
Also after some similar era screw drivers.
Any tools that era would be interested really thanks
skipskip
Your Location: upstate NY USA

Re: Vacuum grip

Post by skipskip »

vacuum grips have date codes?

I'll look after diner

Skip
Snap-on Boy 92
Your Location: Anglesey UK

Post by Snap-on Boy 92 »

Some iv seen do, anything that’s either right year or looks about right will do haha thanks!
mechanic10
Your Location: las vegas nv

Post by mechanic10 »

I started collecting vacuum grip lineman's pliers years ago . Very difficult to find any with cutting edges not nicked or where it had not been used as a hammer . I also have 2 of vacuum grip diagonal cutters with good cutting edges . However i don't plan to sell any .Will post pictures when i get time