KRA-65C lock assembly

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
azcactii
Your Location: Southwest USA

KRA-65C lock assembly

Post by azcactii »

Looking to buy a complete lock ass'y for a KRA-65C, year of mfg. 1979, mine's long gone. Appreciate any info or sources to find the real deal, otherwise will have to go the re-pop route. Thanks for any assistance. azcactii
snapmom

Re: KRA-65C lock assembly

Post by snapmom »

azcactii

Post by azcactii »

Thanks, snapmom. I checked them out but see they have no complete locks listed. SO customer service says the lock is p/n 8-19437 but (of course) is discontinued with no replacement. I'll take the box to my locksmith's shop later this week & see what magic he can work. Thanks, azcactii
azcactii

Post by azcactii »

Local locksmith fixed me right up, lock very similar in appearance to original. Thanks for all assistance. Regards, azcactii