Wanted - Snap on Industrial Catalogs

Members can post items they're looking for here. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people who want to buy or sell things. Please use caution as you would on CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
Frank Murch
Site Admin
Your Location: San Diego

Wanted - Snap on Industrial Catalogs

Post by Frank Murch »

I am looking for Snap on Industrial catalogs to start a new section on the web site. Originals, Scans or copies all work.

I have a 1954, 1963, 1967, 1973 and a 1975 Industrial catalogs and a 1990 Aircraft catalog. Do you have one I don't????

I would very much like to talk with you

Frank f.murch@sbcglobal.net
snapmom

Re: Wanted - Snap on Industrial Catalogs

Post by snapmom »

I have a 37, 48, 50. Also have the reg. 38 cat (no cover)
Frank Murch
Site Admin
Your Location: San Diego

Post by Frank Murch »

I would love to get copies - or buy them
norfleet
Your Location: west coast

Post by norfleet »

the earlist industrial catalog I am aware of is a 1934 K catalog that has Industrial catalog stamped in ink on the front cover.

Your catalog A discussion is missing a discussion of the 3 to 4 reprints (authorized and unauthorized) that were made after 1960. Unless you are careful, you can buy one of these and think it is an original. Your date on the blue point catalog should be 1924. compare it with cat B and you will see just what the blue point catalog is (and the errors in it).

There are two versions of V-21 (the first valve adjustor-1927-28). They are very similar and can only be told apart by measuring them.

for a quiz - name the pre-1950 snap on tools that are snap on but never had any snap on identifier stamped into them?

say hi to snapon mom for me

norfleet
snapmom

Post by snapmom »

Hi Norfleet, nice to see you on the forum. You can be of great help.
I am thinking there is a late 20s industrial cat, it may show up one day.
Did you see the 37 ind. cat in the cat section Frank has, very nice.