Vintage 1/2 drive sockets

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
rsqvet
Your Location: Arizona

Vintage 1/2 drive sockets

Post by rsqvet »

I have the following vintage 1/2 inch sockets that I would like to sell:

SW-160 1/2
SW-240 3/4
Sw-250 25/32
SW-280 7/8
SW-300 15/16
SW-320 1
SW-340 1 1/16
Sw-360 1 1/8
Sw-380 1 3/16
Sw-400 1 1/4

These are all 12 point 1/2 inch drive sockets, all have the date code of 9 for 1939 if I am reading things correctly except for SW-380 which is 5 for 1935, and is distinctly different in style.

I have owned these for the past 20 or more years, were the first snap on tools I got at a yard sale way back when, I was just going to sell them locally as good user tools but when I realized how old they were I figured I would offer them here first.

All have 2 crossed hash marks ground in them I assume from the original owner as a method of identification. I would say they appear in good condition for their age, the 2 smallest sockets have the most use clearly, some of the larger ones appear barely used. I can send pictures to any interested party.

Not sure of the value on these, feel free to throw out a number or a trade, looking for S box wrenches, flare nut wrenches or newer flat handle chrome ratchets in 3/8 or 1/2 or what have you?

feel free to e-mail direct if interested, I can send pictures. RsqVet@aol.com