1977/78 - Still BRAND NEW pair of Snap-On Safety Wire Pliers

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
DonCordier
Location: Van Nuys (VNY) in Van Nuys & McClellan-Palomar Airport (CRQ) in Carlsbad, California

1977/78 - Still BRAND NEW pair of Snap-On Safety Wire Pliers

Post by DonCordier »

This is a BRAND NEW pair of Snap-On Safety Wire Pliers that I purchased for my shop in 1977 or 78. However, they are still NEW, have NOT EVER BEEN USED and are still in the ORIGINAL BOX.

I am asking $75. obo. Interested? Please call Don at 818-400-2848 - PLEASE, NO TEXT MESSAGES.

To view this tool in the Snap-On on-line catalog, please go to:
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp ... e&tool=all

THE DETAILS:
Safety Wire Pliers are used extensively in aviation (airplane, helicopter, etc.) maintenance, race car and other commercial and industrial mechanical applications where safety wire needs to be twisted, cut-off and tucked properly and safely.

They are listed in the current Snap-On catalog as “Wire Twister/Cutter”. This set is the standard Right Hand Twist with a wire capacity up to and including a .060" inch capacity. The total length is , 10 1/2" long.

They are the Snap-On Blue Point brand, in the original box and the Stock Number is PR311. Made in the USA too!!!

PLEASE NOTE: The current mechanics price from Snap-On is $122.45 + Sales Tax and delivery.
Don Cordier Aviation
Van Nuys Airport & McClellan-Palomar Airport
Van Nuys & Carlsbad, California USA
TEL: 818-400-2848 or 760-496-0764
e-mail: DonCordier@sbcglobal.net
DonCordier
Location: Van Nuys (VNY) in Van Nuys & McClellan-Palomar Airport (CRQ) in Carlsbad, California

Re: 1977/78 - Still BRAND NEW pair of Snap-On Safety Wire Pl

Post by DonCordier »

The Safety Wire Pliers were SOLD to the very first caller. He arrived within one hour and paid my asking price - in cash too.
Don Cordier Aviation
Van Nuys Airport & McClellan-Palomar Airport
Van Nuys & Carlsbad, California USA
TEL: 818-400-2848 or 760-496-0764
e-mail: DonCordier@sbcglobal.net
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: 1977/78 - Still BRAND NEW pair of Snap-On Safety Wire Pliers

Post by Gregorygoard »