New to the forum, can someone help me identify toolbox?

This is the place to ask questions about specific tools. Please search for other questions about your subject before you post a new one... it may already be here. Also, please include pictures if possible to make identification easier.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
cshaw310
Your Location: Tennesee

New to the forum, can someone help me identify toolbox?

Post by cshaw310 »

Hello everyone! This is my first post here and I'm hoping to find out a little bit about this tool box my father gave me. After moving away from home the first time, he packed me this snap on toolbox so I could have some tools if I ever needed them. He told me his grandfather had bought it and gave it to him, so he passed it down to me! I've been trying to research for about an hour and figured I'd post something to see if anyone could help. I cannot find a model number any where I think it might be a KRA 250, but the only ones I can find are red, with a metal handle. Then handle on mine is leather, thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to tell me some information about this!

snapmom

Re: New to the forum, can someone help me identify toolbox?

Post by snapmom »

this is a hard box to find, and the catalogs do not give the measurments of it. But its prob. a FB-50 ferret box, would date sometimes in the 40s. Its a very nice box to own.
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Re: New to the forum, can someone help me identify toolbox?

Post by Gregorygoard »