Looking for KRA-433 drawer set-cash or trade KR-637-PA

Members of this board can list items they wish to sell privately. The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people selling items on this board, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.
Forum rules
The owner of this board assumes no responsibility for the actions of people wishing to buy or sell items, it is merely for provided as an informational service. Use caution as you would with CraigsList.

Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
junkyardherbie
Your Location: Southwest Florida

Looking for KRA-433 drawer set-cash or trade KR-637-PA

Post by junkyardherbie »

I have a KRA-377A coaster-cab (1962) that has the lower compartment to accept the optional KRA-433 lower 3 drawer set as shown here: http://www.collectingsnapon.com/catalog ... gPage=1715. This was my father's box since new and I would like to add the drawers to it because I really need the extra storage. At the very least, if anyone has a KRA-377, 378 or 379 for sale I may be able to use various drawers from one of those boxes to add to mine (they just won't lock or allow room for the front cover). This is a picture of the actual box and lower compartment:
KRA-377A
KRA-377A
4-25-14 023.jpg (103.13 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
I can pay cash or trade a KR-637-PA (Pride of America edition) 10 drawer top section as pictured:
KR-637-PA
KR-637-PA
4-25-14 017.jpg (114.72 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
The box is in very solid condition with scratches and wear but looks good overall. One drawer has a little bend at the rail edge but very minor as pictured:
4-25-14 018.jpg
4-25-14 018.jpg (101.63 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
One drawer needs new slides installed and it needs one new top cover hinge installed, both of these parts are brand new and included. I will sell this box for cash also. Thank you in advance...
macother
Your Location: United States

Re: Looking for KRA-433 drawer set-cash or trade KR-637-PA

Post by macother »

Where are you at? I have a 433 with the optional drawers, same vintage with a top chest, but the fronts of the drawers have been sprayed black.
junkyardherbie
Your Location: Southwest Florida

Post by junkyardherbie »

I am in central Florida. It doesn't matter to me what color the drawers are, I can always strip them or have them painted to match as long as they are functional... I really only need just the bottom 3 optional drawers and slides...
macother
Your Location: United States

Post by macother »

I'm near Tampa. I'll take a look at it this evening, and PM you with details.
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »

Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо