possibly pre war tool box?

This is the place to ask questions about specific tools. Please search for other questions about your subject before you post a new one... it may already be here. Also, please include pictures if possible to make identification easier.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
LusciousBeard
Your Location: st.charles

possibly pre war tool box?

Post by LusciousBeard »

This is my snap on roller. Anyone have idea of what year it might be? It has no stamping on it. https://www.dropbox.com/sc/2lr4tlk7zsno ... uNDnvcTtSa
macother
Your Location: United States

Re: possibly pre war tool box?

Post by macother »

Look on the back. There'll be a stamp with the model and date. That logo dates late 60's to early 80's.
LusciousBeard

Post by LusciousBeard »

macother wrote:Look on the back. There'll be a stamp with the model and date. That logo dates late 60's to early 80's.
As stated in original post...it has no stamp.
LusciousBeard

Post by LusciousBeard »

macother wrote:Look on the back. There'll be a stamp with the model and date. That logo dates late 60's to early 80's.
As stated in original post...it has no stamp.
macother
Your Location: United States

Post by macother »

I read that before. Try some pledge furniture polish, look in the center of the rear panel, from half way down to the bottom. It's there. But if you don't see it, I suspect that's a KRA 377B, 70's vintage, from what I can see from here, with the cut, square and angle.
LusciousBeard

Post by LusciousBeard »

macother wrote:I read that before. Try some pledge furniture polish, look in the center of the rear panel, from half way down to the bottom. It's there. But if you don't see it, I suspect that's a KRA 377B, 70's vintage, from what I can see from here, with the cut, square and angle.

Found it... KRA 377C Looks like it says 71
LusciousBeard

Post by LusciousBeard »

macother wrote:I read that before. Try some pledge furniture polish, look in the center of the rear panel, from half way down to the bottom. It's there. But if you don't see it, I suspect that's a KRA 377B, 70's vintage, from what I can see from here, with the cut, square and angle.
Have this one as well. Cleaned every place on back and can't find anything. Anyone have idea of year? Thanks in advance

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/2wpj65qad37n ... y7O3obH2Ca
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »

Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting