KRA-222B Socket Set Question

This is the place to ask questions about specific tools. Please search for other questions about your subject before you post a new one... it may already be here. Also, please include pictures if possible to make identification easier.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
txremats
Your Location: Florida

KRA-222B Socket Set Question

Post by txremats »

Hi. I'm new to this site and have a few questions. I have a KRA-222B 1/4" drive Socket Set in original box that looks complete with 11 sockets, a universal joint/wobble connector, sliding T handle, and a breakover handle. All items are marked with an MV series designation but no date code. My main question is did this set come with a ratchet, and if so, what does it look like? Any help is greatly appreciated. I'll attach pics (hopefully).
Attachments
DSCN8436.JPG
DSCN8436.JPG (208.21 KiB) Viewed 561 times
rdwaaw
Your Location: Minnesota

Re: KRA-222B Socket Set Question

Post by rdwaaw »

Kra-222b would be the box model number. Should be a 2 digit number ,denoting the year, after U.S.A.
The "V"in model number,on tools, denotes military /government tools.
In the '70's they didn't always date code tools. I think that box was used for basic sets,sockets and breaker bar. If you browse the catalogs from the '70's you'll get a better idea.
agmechjake

Post by agmechjake »

That should have a MV71 flat handle ratchet. It won't show up in the catalogs because it is military. Look on Ebay, there are lot's for sale. I would guess there should be a 2" or 6" extension or both also.
txremats
Your Location: Florida

Post by txremats »

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to get a good description of the set before I list it on eBay. Looks like it has a 1967 date on it. I have a flat handle MV71 ratchet and a 2" MVX2 extension I may include in the set when it goes up for sale. Great site and thanks again.
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »

Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт