Please help identify Snap on toolbox

This is the place to ask questions about specific tools. Please search for other questions about your subject before you post a new one... it may already be here. Also, please include pictures if possible to make identification easier.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
mxpilot
Your Location: nebr

Please help identify Snap on toolbox

Post by mxpilot »

I am a victum of a burglary :cry: The scumbags stole my Snap on toolbox that was full of tools and several other items many of which can never be replaced :x
I need to figure out the model number to aid law enforcement. Stupid me I did'nt record the serial number I did'nt even know it had one. :oops:
I have a list of the stolen items I could send if anyone thinks they might have any information about the theft. It occured between Aug 12-18 near Bennington NE
PA160012.JPG
PA160012.JPG (62.24 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
PA160013.JPG
PA160013.JPG (84.51 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
mxpilot
Your Location: nebr

Re: Please help identify Snap on toolbox

Post by mxpilot »

Forgot to mention a section of the socket area of the top box had a lid that lifts up and is a lockable compartment I assume was ment for personal effects also the handle on the right of the bottom box was red painted steel.
snapy64

Post by snapy64 »

what you have is a KR637 top chest and KR657 cabinet, this series started in the late 80's and depending on when they were made they could have an A or B following the model number
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »