LR-42 ratchet owner - new board member

This is the place to ask questions about specific tools. Please search for other questions about your subject before you post a new one... it may already be here. Also, please include pictures if possible to make identification easier.
Forum rules
Please make sure you've read the Rules and Etiquette Page, which spells out the rules and guidelines of this forum.
cazclocker
Your Location: Prescott Valley, AZ

LR-42 ratchet owner - new board member

Post by cazclocker »

Hello, this is my first post. I bought a Snap-on LR-42 ratchet at the local flea market a few years ago. When I bought it, I completely misjudged the size of the drive - it has a 1/2" drive, and all my sockets are 3/8" drive! So there it sits in my drawer, and I've never even used it. I wish it was 3/8" drive!

Anyway, I had some time on my hands a couple of days ago so I found this forum and decided to join it. I thought I found a reference to the different models yesterday, with production dates, but now I can't find it again. :oops:

Anyway, just saying hi.
Doug
-----------------------------------------------
Doug Haeussler
NAWCC #0167553
My clock & watch collection website:
http://dougsclocks.hpage.com/
-----------------------------------------------
snapmom

Re: LR-42 ratchet owner - new board member

Post by snapmom »

If you go to the main site, click on sets, a drop down menu with ratchets will pop up. Welcome to the site. The LR-42 is hard to find, if you do not want it you could sell it here or very easy swap it for a 3/8 rat.
JeremyManning

Post by JeremyManning »

I would be interested in a trade if you need a 3/8 ratchet I have a few.
davewho1

Post by davewho1 »

Doug - you could always buy a 1/2" to 3/8" adapter to use your 3/8" sockets on your ratchet. ;)
Gregorygoard
Your Location: Zambia

Post by Gregorygoard »